Banner

Orchard Girls

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thrifty Thursday: Dollar Store Instagram Photo Display

Hello everyone! I have a really fun project to share with you today for Thrifty Thursday. I ordered some of my instagram pictures a few weeks ago and have been trying to decide what to do with them. If you're curious, I ordered them through Social Print Studio. They are very high quality, and I'm in love with them.
Basically all I used was:
-an old white frame
-dollar store laundry string
-dollar store clothes pins
-hot glue gun

And all I did was:
-place pictures where I general wanted them
-cut the laundry string to the right length
-glued clothes pins to string first, then glued the string to the back of the frame
Pretty quick and easy. Now I have a cute place to hang my pictures! I plan on changing them out often. Do you guys print your instagram photos? How do you display them! I'd like to know.

Have a great Thursday, and do something thrifty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...