Banner

Orchard Girls

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Cheers to a New Year and a Happy Healthier You with the help of Planet Fitness! #IC #PlanetFitness

“I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Planet Fitness. I received a membership to Planet Fitness to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.” 
*All thoughts and opinions are my own*
My local Planet Fitness is in a great location, nestled in a shopping strip, less than 10 minutes from home, and it just happens to be next to Target, yep, my favorite store. It also happens to be built within the last year, which is great. I want to start off by talking about a few of my personal New Year's resolutions. One that is near the top of the list, is to get back into shape. Now, I am trying to be realistic about all of this. I would love to use my Planet Fitness membership to do this. My goal is to make it to Planet Fitness at least 2 times a week. If you have fitness goals, whether small or big, Planet Fitness can help you achieve these goals. And with their resonably priced membership, anyone can join! BONUS! They've got a special currently running until January 9th. .
In honor of 2015 New Year's Celebrations, Planet Fitness is launching a national 10-day membership sale From December 31, 2014 through January 9, 2015 Planet Fitness is hosting a sale for $1 down and $10 a month! Let me tell you, this is an INCREDIBLE deal. You receive so much for this low monthly payment. If you're looking for just a little bit more from Planet Fitness, you could try out their Black Card Membership, which includes FREE unlimited tanning AND hydro-massages. Okay, seriously, these hydro-massages are amazing! Going in to Planet Fitness knowing I can have a free hydro-massage after my workout, makes me work just a little bit harder, which will help me achieve my goals just a little bit faster, can't beat that! You can read more about this promotion and find answers to any other questions you might have on the Planet Fitness Website


I've had my Planet Fitness membership for a couple of months now, and being busy with the holiday's, and well, life I haven't been able to make it nearly as often as I would have liked. However, I had the privilege of utilizing my Black Card Membersihp, and I am very impressed. Planet Fitness has exceeded my expectations. Upon my first arrival, I was greeted and all my questions were answered by the knowledgeable staff. Not to mention their wide-selection of brand-name strength and cardio equiptment, and all memberships come with unlimited fitness instruction. Memberships also include fully equipped locker rooms with day lockers and showers, flat screen televisions, and most clubs include a 30-minute express circuit and 12 minute ab circuit. Another favorite perk to the Black Card membership is that you can bring a guest with you to your workout, every time (once a day)! Which mean my husband or friend can come along and be my workout buddy, I love that!
Planet Fitness is known for a lot of things, most notably their "Judgement Free Zone" and extremely reasonable prices. Planet Fitness is the fasted-growing full-size health club franchise in the US since they strive to make their members feel appreciated and comfortable. No matter what your fitness goals are, Planet Fitness promises to help you feel at ease while you achieve these goals. 
Planet Fitness has also started a new way to motivate its members. They are recognizing they're members for their triumphs, big and small, with its new online-community called, Planet of Triumphs! This is a place where you can share your personal victories and be publicly supported by others on this online-community. So if you're looking for support and motivation, be sure to visit the "Planet of Triumphs"!
I am so excited to continue using my Black Card Planet Fitness membership in 2015. I have a lot of goals I want to reach, and I know the Planet Fitness team can help me achieve them. Again, if you're looking to reach your fitness goals this year, be sure to check out Planet Fitness and ALL they have to offer. I would highly recommend checking out your local Planet Fitness and taking advantage of this sale! For only $10 a month, you'll be on your way to a healthier you in no time! If you're not sure if there is a location near your, feel free to check out their website and use their location finder. Also, be sure to connect with them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter and Instagram for the latest information and some added motivation! You don't want to miss out on, what could be, a life changing decision! What are YOUR fitness goals for 2015? Comment below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...