Banner

Orchard Girls

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thrifty Thursday: Dollar Store & Thrift Store Nursery Organization

Hello everyone. How are we all doing? I just woke up from a delightful 3 hour nap, so I figured it would be a good time to get a blog post done!

You all know I've been working on our nursery, and I figured it would be a good idea to share some of the organization I've done while being thrifty! First, here are some bins I found at the dollar store that I'm using to hold some of our baby's clothes.
We don't really have a dresser for clothes, but we have a large closet with shelves. I figured this would be an easy way to keep things organized. Each bin only holds onesies and pants/shorts for that size. I hang all shirts, jumpers, sleep & plays, etc. The little chalkboard labels are from the dollar bins at Michaels. In the picture above, you can see that I'm hoping our baby boy will be here before the 4th of July!

Next up, I've organized our changing table with thrift store baskets.
We're going for a more natural/woodsy vibe in here, so the mismatched baskets don't bother me. Plus, I think they will be very versatile as the baby gets older & we transition to cloth diapers. 

That's it, folks. I hope I gave someone some ideas for their own nursery. I find it hard to spend a lot of money on things for this room, as I know it will only last for a short period. I'm hoping to get this room done 100% soon, then I can do a nursery tour for you guys :)

Have a great & thrifty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...