Banner

Orchard Girls

Friday, February 7, 2014

ABC's of Me- Kenzie

Following Kayla's lead and doing the ABC's of Me! Join the fun and answer the questions on your own blog or in the comments below! 
A. Age: 26
B. Best Friend: Hubs and Kayla.
C. Chore you dislike: Doing laundry in general.  
D. Dogs: We have a lab named Bella, and a spaniel named Lucy. Bella is a southern bell that we got in North Carolina when she was 6 months. She was a devil. Lucy sortof adopted Bella and us after we moved on the orchard. She needed a doggie friend, as her lifelong dog companion had passed away.
E. Essential start to your day: Lots of hugs from Adam before he leaves for work. 
F. Favorite colors: Green.
G. Gold or silver:I like both equally.
H. Height: 5'3 and a half.
I. Instruments you play(ed): Violin and guitar. I try to play the piano, but need to reteach myself to read piano music.
J. Job title: Right now I'm a payroll clerk for our family orchard. Soon I will be a stay at home mommy with our baby.
K. Kids: Expecting our first in June. 
L. Live: Yakima, WA area. Grew up in Western Washington, and lived in Wilmington, NC for a couple of years. 
M. Mom’s name: Carol. 
N. Nicknames: People usually just call me Kenzie, or Kenz.  
O. Overnight hospital stays: Not yet.
P. Pet peeves: Chewing with mouth open. When people ask you questions just so they can tell you their answer. Does that make sense? 
Q. Quote from a movie:I can't believe that the only thing that is popping in my head is "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" 
R. Righty or lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: One older sister. Though I grew up with my niece, who is more like a sister than a niece to me.
sister on the left, niece on the right
T. Time you wake up: 8ish. 
U. Underwear: Yes?
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Is onion a veggie?
W. What makes you run late: I don't usually run late, but if I do, it's because of Adam trying to do too many things before we leave. I'm usually super on top of getting out the door by a certain time.
X. X-rays you’ve had: Hmm. I think I had my shoulder x-rayed after Kayla and I got in a car accident. Nothing was broken, just some contusions.  
Y. Yummy food you make: Well, I made some chocolate and caramel chip cookies last night and they are pretty delicious. 
Z. Zoo animal you like: Tigers. And elephants.

There yah go! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. We have some more snow here, and it's a whopping 0 degrees. Adam was trying to get in my car to get the ice scraper this morning and broke off my driver's side door handle. I'm sure it will be fun trying to climb over the passenger seat with my pregnant belly.

Talk to you all soon!

4 comments:

  1. Hope yall are doing ok with all that snow up there! My family is snowed in (Moses Lake)-- as much as I miss Washington, I don't miss the snow shoveling/ driving ect. Reading your blog "takes me home". Oh, off topic, what camera do yall use for your pics? They are so clear.
    and lastly, Go Seahawks!!!!! (proud moment for Washington!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! We're doing okay. Thankfully we all have 4x4 around here! I'm glad we can give you glimpses of "home" :) For our normal blog posts, Kayla and I both use a Nikon D3200. There are some sporadic pics taken with our phones and older cameras though. And yes, GO SEAHAWKS! I think we're all still in disbelief around here.
      -Kenzie

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently started to follow y'all. The ABC's was a cute idea maybe I'll do that onmy blog. Www.3from1tolosemyself.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...