Banner

Orchard Girls

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Outfit Inspiration

Hey everyone! I don't know about you, but I usually plan my outfits for Christmas events. Whether it is the day itself, or company Christmas party... I hope you find some inspiration from the 3 outfits I came up with. And as a plus, you can find all of the items at Target. 

1. A Casual Christmas (most likely what I'd wear to a casual event)
Here are the links: blouse, sweater, jeans, boots, bracelet 1, bracelet 2.

2. Comfy yet Festive Christmas (a little fancier, but still comfortable to wear)

3. Professional Christmas. (If you have a work party, or something a little nicer but not TOO fancy!)

I hope these idea helped someone! I don't think I have anything festive going on this season, except for Christmas day- so I'm probably going to be in something comfy. Maybe snow boots if we end up with a White Christmas like last year! :)

Have a great Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. I like the green tunic with the tights! Thanks for joining us on the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am usually in leggings and a tunic or sweater - love being casual comfy for the holidays. Happy Thankful Thursday - hopped over from Katherine's Corner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely helps not having a waistband during holiday dinners! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...