Banner

Orchard Girls

Monday, June 24, 2013

FREE Social Media Icons

Good morning everyone! Over the weekend I had some extra time and wanted to make a FREEBIE for you all. I decided to make some Social Media Icons. I only chose the basic ones that most bloggers use. We'd love to know if you decide to use these on your blog or other website! (Let us know in the comments section-also because I made these, if used, please give credit to Orchard Girls. They are for personal use only not for sale purposes.) 
 There are a few different color options, if there is a different color you are wanting to use, please email us or comment below and i'll see what I can do for you! :)
FREE Social Media Icons

Orchard Girls-Social Media Icons

Orchard Girls-Social Media IconsOrchard Girls-Social Media Icons

Orchard Girls-Social Media IconsOrchard Girls-Social Media Icons

Orchard Girls-Social Media Icons
Okay, in order to get these icons on your blog there are a few simple steps that you need to follow:
1. Click here to go to our Photobucket (Or click above if you already know which one you'd like)
2. Click on the color icons that you'd like to have and copy the "Direct" link.
3. Go to Image-Maps  website and enter in the "direct link" from the previous step in the "From a URL" spot. Then click "Start mapping your image"
4. Next you will need to hit "rectangle" and enter in your own personal URL for each social media.
      example: https://www.facebook.com/OrchardGirls (for facebook)

5. Once you've entered in each of your links and unchecked the "Show Text Links" click "GET YOUR CODE"
6. Next on the top of your screen click on the "HTML" tab. Copy your code and paste it into an HTML widget on your blogger layout screen.
That's it! :) I know these type of posts can sometimes be confusing, so feel free to ask any questions you may have in the comments section below. Let me know what you guys think!
FREE Social Media Icons
Check out our other Freebies HERE!
Have a great day,
This post is linked up to these lovely linky parties here!

15 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you SO much for sharing these! I have been wanting to add these to my blog for such a long time but couldn't figure out how to do it. You guys are amazing! Thanks again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so glad they are going to go to good use, and that the tutorial helped! :)
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, visiting you from the fluster's creative muster link party.
    I love this, am hoping to try to add these to my blog soon. Thank you for sharing.
    I see you have a YouTube button on your sidebar, is there any chance you might add one in the pink or even an instagram icon in the pink at all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Missy! Thank you for stopping by. I can work on that this week and try and come up with both of those for you. :)
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missy, i've added the buttons you wanted to our photobucket account.
    You can see them here: http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/OrchardGirls/library/
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  6. linked here through fluser buster's creative muster link party. thanks for sharing with such great instruction. hopefully i'll be able to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if you have any questions.
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you do an Instagram!? please!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kayla! I am in love with these icons but I was wondering if you could do a Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest so that I can add them to our website because they match so well! (www.shopsimplylush.com) Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I would love to. Were you thinking about the heart ones? Or the bunting one? And what color did you want?
      -Kayla

      Delete
  10. Amazing! The heart ones in pink preferably :) Thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished your icons - if you could give me your email address, I'd love to send the file to you.
      -Kayla

      Delete
  11. Love these icons! I'd like to add them to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'm glad you like them. Let me know if you have any questions :)
      -Kayla

      Delete
  12. Love your icons! I'd like to add them to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...