Banner

Orchard Girls

Friday, June 21, 2013

Fix it Up Friday: Entryway Reveal!

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week! Today, I'm going to share my entryway with you guys. We have been living with a pretty drab and empty entryway for quite a while now.
I've been looking for something to fill the space, but everything seemed so awkward! Finally, I've pieced everything together, and have come up with an inviting area that I absolutely love.
It isn't completely done, as we are still going to paint this room, as well as all of the trim in the house. Also, we need to paint our door but are waiting until the exterior gets painted. Here is another before shot:
And an after:
Here is a breakdown of what I used to warm up this space:
-Threshold bookcase from Target (which Kayla helped me put together!)
-lamp from TJMaxx
-runner from Costco
-picture/frame, mirror, small bowl, and tin from thrifting
-various knick knacks stolen from around the house
-my shell and rock collection in my memory jars
I am so happy with this space! I hope you guys like it as much as I do. Now when I come home, I will be greeted by this and smile. It's amazing how much small areas like this make such a difference in your home.
I hope you all have a great weekend! Thank you for checking out our blog and for supporting us. We are completely blessed.

Blessings to you and yours,
Check out the linky parties we link to here.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jenna! It's a TJ Maxx find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up at the TGIF link party last week! It's amazing was a few simple additions can do to a space, yours looks great! I hope you'll stop by tonight and link up again!

    http://www.livingbettertogether.com/2013/06/tgif-link-party-no-2.html

    Have a great day!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...