1. Some kind of wreath "shape" to wrap your burlap around. I used a grapevine wreath from the dollar store!
3. Whatever you want for your appliques. I used 2 flower stems from the dollar store, some 50% off ribbon, and a small wooden sign from JoAnnes.
4. Some clips to attach your appliques to the wreath.
5. Something to hang your wreath with.
5. Hot glue gun.
Here's what I did:
1. Wrap your wreath with the burlap.
2. Make your appliques. For a backing on one of them, I just used a small piece of burlap to push the bottoms of my flowers through. I was able to hot glue them pretty easily in place. Attach your clip to the back.
3. Add your ribbon or whatever you're using to hang your wreath. Hang it up, and enjoy!
I'm so excited to have a wreath on my door again. The last one we had was for Christmas! It was feeling a little naked. I'm already planning all the little designs I'm going to make for each holiday! Maybe I will do quick little updates on "what's hanging on my door," whenever I change it out.
I hope you all are having a great week so far. Thank you so much for reading and for interacting with us. We feel so blessed to be able to post about little projects like this that excite us, and that people actually like them!
Have a beautiful Tuesday,
Check out the linky parties we link to HERE!