Banner

Orchard Girls

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Goodwill & Target Clearance Haul

Happy weekend, everyone! Today I was able to get out of the house and do a little Goodwill hunting and make a target run. My little shopper (Simon) and I went to Goodwill first. I was on the hunt for some fall clothes for the kids and was hoping to find books for Adeline. Here is what I found there.
Left to Right 
(Top Row)
1. Peter Rabbit Munch! by Beatrix Potter 
2. My Colors (English/Spanish) by Rebecca Emberley
3. Counting Kisses by Karen Katz
(Bottom Row)
5. Adventures of Curioius George by Margret and H.A.Rey's
6. Tickle Time by Sandra Boynton
Adeline LOVES books and books these days can be pretty expensive. You may have to search a little harder but you can find cute, good quality books at goodwill for a great price. These were all $1.29 a piece. SCORE!
I was also able to find a few fall clothing items for Addie.

This cute sweater dress, will look so cute with some tights and boots for fall and winter! You can find a similar one HERE! This dress was $1.99
I also found a few staple items, which were these Old Navy skinny jeans with adjustable waist ($4.00) and a basic pair of black leggings pictured above for ($.99). The jeans will be great for fall and winter because you will easily be able to slip on boots over them. You can find similar jeans HERE!
As I was leaving Goodwill, Daniel called, and asked me to pick up some blue masking tape so he could paint our doors. I found this as a great excuse to stop at Target, and I am so glad I did! Currently (not sure for how long) the Target "One Spot" is on clearance for 70% off! Now this is on all items that have a triangle on them (by the barcode), which is most items. Making the dollar items $.30 and the $3.00 items $.90! They really have some cute stuff! Also, little tip--If you have the cartwheel app on your phone you can add the deal for 20% off "one stop" items. Making your dollar items only $.24!! It was pretty crazy in the section, and a lot of things were already gone, but here is what I found:
--4 Water Bottles (2 girls, 2 boys) Chevron Polka Dots, and Sharks
--4 Silver Pales with chalkboard labels
--2 White pales with blue half ovals
--2 Large file folders
--1 Medium file folder
All for $.24 cents each! I think I am going to use the silver pales to organize my makeup table and the while ones in Simon's room. Adeline LOVES drinking out of water bottles plus they're cute! And I'm hoping the file folders will help me get more organized.
A few other clearance items found at Target:
Aden + Anais Crib Sheet similar found HERE! I got this one on sale for $.9.98
Storage bins for Adeline's coloring supplies. You can get %15 off all circo storage containers with your cartwheel app.
I was pretty excited with all of my finds today so I thought I would share them with you! I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend and enjoy the rest of it!

1 comment:

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...