Banner

Orchard Girls

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Remembering the Little Things...

I can't believe how fast Simon is growing and changing, everyday he looks a little bit older. Do you remember how fast your kids grew up? I can't believe it! Well, what's a mama to do? I want to remember the little perfect features of my baby boy. I took a few photos, to help me remember "the little things".
I think i'm going to frame this and hang it in his room, it will be a nice momento to keep and forever cherish. I hope you all have a wonderful day, and remember the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the BIG things.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I always tell new mom's to take pictures their babies feet, hands, dimples on the hands and everywhere else!! Just as I tell young girls to wear the bikini and take lots of pictures cause they may think they are fat now.........someday they will look back and say geez, I wish I had appreciated my great body!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a must! And although I never sported a bikini, there are pictures I look back on and wish I would have appreciated my body for what it was. Now, I just try and appreciate that I have an amazing body that grew two amazing babies and that I am happy and healthy! :) Thanks for stopping by!
      -Kayla

      Delete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...