Banner

Orchard Girls

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

$5 Little Girl Busy Box/Gift Set

Hey all! Just a super quick post today. I picked up a few things for Adeline at the dollar store the other day, and thought it might be something fun to share. Adeline & her parents come over for dinner or to hang out sometimes, and I don't have tons of things for her to play with since we don't have any kids yet. She basically ends up playing with a set of 8 metal coasters we have, and we try to keep her away from most everything else (especially the basket of enticing dog toys). I've since been trying to "addie-proof" our house, but that doesn't leave very many fun things for her.

When I was little, I remember someone giving me a plastic suitcase FILLED with beaded necklaces and jewelry. The cheapy kind. I loved that thing. I knew Addie would like something like that too, since she already loves the beaded necklaces she has. So, I hit up dollar tree and filled up a cute little tin for 5 dollars.
The 5 dollars went to:
-the polka dot tin
-set of 3 (pink, blue, purple) necklaces
-set of heart shaped bracelets
-2 necklace & bracelet sets

She hasn't had much of a chance to play with it, but for the short time she had with it, she loved it. I'm pretty sure it will keep her quite entertained the next time they all come over.

I hope you all are doing well and that you come back tomorrow to link up some recipes to our weekly What We Eat Wednesday link party! Talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...