And it only has 4 ingredients and makes 4 cups!!
1. 16 oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed.
2. 5 oz package instant vanilla pudding.
3. 15 oz can of pumpkin.
4. 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
The directions are really hard though, it was almost a deal breaker for me.
1. Mix it all in a bowl.
2. Chill until ready to serve.
All done! We ate it with some shortbread cookies and graham crackers. I'm also going to try it with apples. Here are a few more ideas I came up with for using this dip:
1. Put it between cookies to make sandwiches.
2. Freeze said sandwiches for a pumpkin icecream sandwich.
3. Mix a tablespoon in with your coffee, or hot cocoa.
4. Use it as a light frosting on a cake or cupcakes.
I hope you guys give this a try. I just made a half batch to try out, and it is plenty for us at home. It might just be a new fall tradition :)
Check out the parties we link to by visiting our Link Party Directory