Here is what you'll need:
- 2 large cooked chicken breasts (cut into small pieces)
- 1 can (14 oz.) Artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 1 pkg (8-16oz) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup cooked/drained spinach
- 1 can (14oz) Italian Diced Tomatoes
- 2 pkg (8oz each) Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp. garlic powder (or minced garlic)
- 1/4 cup tightly packed fresh basil (chopped) - divided
- 12-16 lasagna noodles, cooked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- COMBINE cooked chicken, artichokes, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, spinach, and diced tomatoes.
- In a separate bowl COMBINE cream cheese, milk, and garlic powder. Mix until well blended, then add 2 tbsp of fresh basil.
- Add half of the Cream Cheese mixture to the chicken mixture.
- Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture to the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Lay 3 noodles down and spread 1/3 of the chicken mixture over them + mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers of noodles and chicken mixture two-three times.
- Top with remaining noodles, remaining cream cheese mixture and mozzarella
- BAKE 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese and any remaining basil; Let stand 5 minutes before cutting to serve. *Recipe modified from Tasty Tidbits*
Have a wonderful Wednesday,
P.S - Be sure to check out all of the parties that we link to, at our always-growing Link Party Directory!