Banner

Orchard Girls

Friday, August 9, 2013

"I love you because" Board...+ FREE Printable

I wanted to share with you guys something that Daniel and I started a while ago. I made this board after we first got married (one and half years ago). I saw the idea on pinterest and thought, "oh hey, thats cute"..who doesn't enjoy fun little reminders of why your husband/wife - boyfriend/girlfriend loves you? 
Here is the board I originally made:
"I love you because" Board + FREE Printable
This board works great for us, and it hangs in the tiny hallway in our bedroom. This frame already had a white board and three frames built in. It was on sale for $10.00 at Craft Warehouse. Then I just picked some scrapbook paper and put that in the picture frame slots. Next I glued on some scrap flowers I had. Then I bought the "i love you because:" decal, and applied it to the white board. In the bottom right hand corner, I put a magnet on the back of three printed out bible verses. These verses are a great reminder of what God expects from us as a husband or wife.
Marriage Bible Verses
Colossians 3: 18-19
   Wives submit to your husband's, as is fitting in the Lord. Husband's, love your wives and do not be harsh with them.
Proverbs 18:22
    He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord.
Proverbs 12:4
     A wife of noble character is her husband's crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones. 

If you'd like to create your own "I love you because" Board here is a FREE way to do that.
"I love you because" Board + FREE Printable
I've created a printable that you can simply print out and place into any size frame you'd like. This creates your own erasable board that can be put anywhere ( nightstand, bathroom counter etc.) Here are some examples:
"I love you because" Board + FREE Printable
Print it in any size and put it in a frame - the smaller one on the left I taped onto a piece of scrapbook paper to add a little something extra. You'll just need to keep a dry earase marker nearby, then you and your loved one can leave a sweet little message for each other. I love walking past our board and seeing that Daniel took the time to write something sweet on it :)
This printable comes in 4 different colors - pink, grey, blue, and purple.
Feel free to preview them first in our FREE Printables Tab!
I hope you try this out, if you do - let us know! Thank you for following along and reading our blog, we really do appreciate it
Linking this post to the the link parties listed HERE!

7 comments:

  1. Hi! Visiting from Meet & Greet! Love your I love you because board! Pinned! Following via Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and following along, AnnMarie! :)
      -Kayla

      Delete
  2. Kayla, Thanks for sharing this great project and printables at the Open House party! I am saving this for my "to make" list.
    xx,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Thank YOU for the party, good luck on your list! :)
      -Kayla

      Delete
  3. i've been using a "I love you because" board for almost a year now with my husband. It is a ton of fun, and nice little act of love we can easily do often. I started by writing something almost every day, but I still change it up weekly. Thanks for sharing this!

    Marissa
    http://forfunreadinglist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Aren't they great? It's fun coming up with new fun things to write on there. Even if it is something simple :)
      -Kayla

      Delete
  4. Wonderful idea.. I will be doing this and thinking of doing one for my son's room as well! Thanks for the awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...