Banner

Orchard Girls

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Fall 2014 Outfit Inspiration

Hello everyone! I'm sorry we have been a little MIA this last week! We have been trying to enjoy some family time over the Labor Day weekend.

Currently, I'm in that rough stage of postpartum where all of my clothes look pretty bad on. I seriously tried on 15 outfits the other day and didn't like any of them. I'm excited for fall because that means big comfy sweaters, and that seems like the only thing that will look good at this point. :) I came up with a few outfits to help get me in the mood to clothes shop again. Hopefully it gives you guys some ideas too!

The first two outfits are solely Target items, as that's where I tend to shop. Click items listed below each picture for the links:


I hope you guys enjoyed! Is anyone else excited for fall?! I'm pulling out my decorations today, too!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...