Here are the ingredients I used:
-4 large granny smith apples
-1 yellow cake mix
-1/8 cup sugar
-1 Tbs cinnamon
-1/2 cup oats
-1 stick butter
And the directions:
1. Cut up your apples into semi-small pieces. I didn't peel my apples, but go on ahead if that ain't your thing. Place apples into the bottom of the crock pot.
2. Sprinkle the sugar on top of the apples, and then half of the cinnamon.
3. Now sprinkle the cake mix evenly on top of that.
4. Sprinkle on the oats & the rest of the cinnamon.
5. Cut your stick of butter into slices and arrange on the top of the oats.
6. Turn your crockpot on high and wait a few hours. You'll be able to tell when it's done by the edges.
I hope you give this recipe a try! It was super easy and delicious with a bit of vanilla ice-cream. I'm sure I will be making this all the time during fall since we will have an abundance of apples, and I always have these ingredients on hand.
Have a great rest of your evening!
Psst... Don't forget to go and enter our Breast Pump Giveaway! It's still going on until Friday night!