Banner

Orchard Girls

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

WWEW: Link Party & The BEST Homemade Icecream

Sorry for the late start this morning everyone! Today I have a super easy and extra delicious recipe to share with you all! This is a recipe for the best homemade ice cream I've had! Daniel (my husband) actually discovered it and made me a batch for Mother's Day. Can't beat that - he obviously knows the way to my heart. Lol!
Here are the ingredients and directions! Easy peasy - ENJOY!! :)
Onto our featured recipe from LAST WEEKS party --> I chose:
This Cilantro Avocado Chicken by Kitchen Dreaming looks so delicious!!
Now its your turn to link up your favorite recipes! New or old - large or small, link em up!! Don't forget to check out our Co-Host's blog Alexis at Laugh Eat Learn and HER recipe for this week. As well, as her featured pick from last week's party.







 Linking up to these fun parties HERE!

2 comments:

  1. That ice cream sounds so easy and looks INCREDIBLE! :)

    <3 Ash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, it really is TOO easy, and so delicious! Let me know if you give it a try :)
      -Kayla

      Delete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...