Top Ten Happenings of 2013
1. Daniel and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary
2. We found out I was pregnant with our second baby!
3. This year was full of "firsts" for Adeline - so much fun to see our little girl grow and experience new things.
|Adeline's first summer!|
4. I participated in my first Pirate Plunder Adventure Race (while 8 weeks pregnant)
5. I was blessed to be able to spend the entire year being a stay at home mommy (and fortunate enough to continue that with our next) This is truly a blessing to me.
6. This was my first full year of living on the orchard!
|A pictures from our front yard|
7. Adeline turned ONE and we had a fun family party
8. Kenzie and I started this blog - and it has turned out to be a fun little adventure for us.
9. Adeline got to meet and spend time with her Great Grandma and Grandpa (my Dad's parents who live in Iowa) when the came to visit for a mini family reunion in Oregon
10. We had a lot of fun family time with both my side of the family and Daniel's. Both here on the orchard AND on the westside.
Resolutions for 2014
-Find new ways to save money
-Create fun activities for me and Addie to do while at home
-Do something fun and adventurous with Daniel before the new baby arrives
-Spend more time in prayer and studying God's word
-Live in the moment
Well, that's all I've got for you right now. As Kenzie said, tell us what your top resolution is for this year in the comments below! :)