Banner

Orchard Girls

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Fun Holiday DIY Videos

Hey everyone! How is your week going? Mine is going pretty well. We've been just trying to stay warm around here, and thankfully it's supposed to warm up a bit pretty soon.

I just have a quick post today. I thought I'd share some videos that I've really been enjoying this month. And they're from MissGlamorazzi on YouTube. She's been doing a DIY video almost everyday. They're great quality, and she has some really awesome ideas. I encourage you to watch a couple. I especially want to try the Chocolate Hazelnut Puppy Chow that she made up to be really cute gifts.
Anyway, that's all I've got for you. My fingers are freezing as we speak, and I need to get into my room where the space heater is. :)

And oh, I don't know if you guys like doing online personality tests, but I do. Here's a really cool one from ipersonic. Personality studies really interest me, and I love doing little tests like these and then reading other people's results! I got the Good-Natured Realist, and Kayla got the Harmony-Seeking Idealist. Share what you got in the comments below!

I hope you all are doing well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...