Banner

Orchard Girls

Sunday, December 15, 2013

18 Weeks: Pregnancy Update

Hope you guys are all doing well, just wanted to give you a quick update on how things are going! I am 18 weeks - things are going great, and we're almost halfway there. Actually, we'll see if I make it the full 40 weeks. Adeline was born 4 and 1/2 weeks early - so the chances of this baby being born early are increased. Anyway, here is the Q & A!
How far along: 18 Weeks!
Gender: Appointment is scheduled for January 13th, 2014 - seems like a ways away!
Weight gain: 2 pounds
Maternity clothes: definitely, a few pairs of jeans - and shirts from my last pregnancy
Stretch marks: I think old ones may be reappearing...boo.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Not bad - besides a serious stuffy nose during the night!
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat - never gets old!
Worst moment this week: Hmm...honestly, I can't think of anything worth mentioning.
Miss anything: pretty content!
Movement: A few flutters here and there - can't wait to feel those kicks!
Cravings: Love me some cereal (cinnamon toast crunch, lately) AND chocolate, of course.
Queasy or sick: Nope, pretty boring - but so thankful.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: happy, but still super emotional - like crying for reasons even I don't know. Lol.
Looking forward to: Christmas and family time, of course!

Have a great week everyone! If you like this post and other pregnancy/maternity posts be sure to check back on Tuesday for a post I am doing on Christmas Maternity Outfit Inspirations!






Check out all the parties we link up to HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Totally cute! We are just a couple weeks apart! I'm 16 weeks today! So much fun:)
    Amber @ www.AverieLane.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amber! That is so exciting! - Do you post any pregnancy updates? I didn't see any on your blog, but let me know if I missed it, I love reading them! :)
      -Kayla

      Delete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...