-Small Pretzels (either square or traditional)
-Hershey Hugs kisses, or any other kind you like!
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with either parchment paper or greased foil.
3. Lay out the pretzels.
4. Place a kiss on top of each pretzel.
5. Put in the oven for about 5 min, the chocolate will be shiny and a bit melted. Don't let it get too melty! I did this on my first batch and had to suffer through eating them all to hide the evidence.
6. Gently press an M&M on top of the kiss, helping to spread the chocolate evenly over the pretzel.
7. Put in the refrigerator for 5-10 min to cool.
And now onto some other yummy looking 3 Ingredient recipes to try out for the holidays!
Let me know if you try any of these recipes out! Also, if you have any easy recipes for treats, post them in the comments! Have a great rest of your weekend,