Banner

Orchard Girls

Thursday, March 20, 2014

DIY: Baby Burp Cloths!

Easy DIY Burp Cloths
Today I wanted to share with you all an DIY project that I just finished. Super easy DIY Burp Cloths!! These are great. What I love most is that you can pick out any color/design fabric that you want! I mean, the possibilities are endless (probably the hardest part). Okay, so if you've been reading our blog you know that I am new to the "sewing scene", but even I could do this project. 
I followed a wonderful tutorial by MJ over at AmusingMJ. Her step by step tutorial was so helpful, and was very easy to follow. So hop on over there to get the step by step process. But here are how mine turned out.
Easy DIY Burp Cloths

Easy DIY Burp Cloths
 The cloths above are going to be a baby gift for my friend who just had her baby! I am so excited to give them to her, and hope she loves them! The ones down below are for my little man, when he arrives! My mother-in-law made burp cloths for me when Addie was born and they ended up being our favorite ones!
Easy DIY Burp Cloths
 I hope you'll give these are try, and when you do, let me know how they turn out and share with me some pictures so I can see what fun fabric you chose!! :) Also, these end up being super cheap and thrift - much better than store bought cloths. Especially if you use coupons from JoAnns!






Linking up to these fun parties HERE!

2 comments:

  1. They look fantastic!! So glad you enjoyed the tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, and for the comment! Have a great week :)
      -Kayla

      Delete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...