Banner

Orchard Girls

Thursday, February 20, 2014

February Ipsy Bag Reveal

Good evening everyone! I hope you're all having a great week, it's almost Friday! Earlier this week I received my February Ipsy Bag! I have to say, I really enjoy receiving this fun, cute, little bag of goodies each month. Plus, I haven't had to buy as much makeup lately, because I've been loving, and using all of my ipsy bag products! Here is what I received this month....
February 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag Reveal by Orchard Girls
1. Pink Mini Makeup Bag
     Super cute pink bag this month with a lighter pink "cheetah print" on the inside.
2. City Color - Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon (Full Size)
     Available in 4 shades, this is a silky-smooth, pretty pigmented matte blush. It complimented and blended evenly. Extremely buildable to create a subtle or dramatic look. I opted for the subtle. I think this blush will last a long time, as well, because a small amount goes a long way. I love that we got a FULL SIZE amount.
3. Dr. Lin Acne Spot Corrector
     I haven't tried this yet, but look forward to seeing how it works with my sensitive skin. "Treat the first sign of a breakout and fade the red and dark marks left behind with this powerful spot treatment. Formulated with 5% benzoyl peroxide to kill acne-causing bacteria. Works on old and new acne marks to fade discoloration on all skin types. "
4. Zoya Nail Polish in Odette (Full Size)
     Looking forward to putting this color on this evening! "This season's Zoya Nail polish are full of pure pigment, intense color and modern complexity that are a perfect transition into Spring."
5. Eye Shadow Tint in Ambrosia
    I tried this base on this morning, and loved the feel of it. Didn't leave any creases and went on smoothly. If you want the color to really show through, you'll need to use a lighter, or similar color on top. But either way it works as a nice eye shadow base. "Say goodbye to creasing and fading with Eyetini Eye Cordial Shadow Tint & Base. Eye Cordial's revolutionary formula glides on beguiling creamy color and sets to a transfer-resistant finish that doubles as a wear-extending base under powder shadow. "
6. P.O.P Beauty Lip Gloss in Peony Petal
    I haven't tried the lip gloss yet, but here is the description: "This plumping pout perfector combines the high-shine of a lacquered gloss with the long wear of a stain and is packed full of lip-plumping peptides and avocado and jojoba oils. Lightweight, creamy texture immediately merges with lips & delivers intense glossy color for an extremely long-lasting finish! "
February 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag Reveal by Orchard Girls
I am so impressed that I got all of this for only $10, when purchasing this all at retail value would be easily more than $20-$30! If you're interested in signing up for your own ipsy glam bag, you can follow THIS LINK and read more information. (I receive "ipsy points" if you click through and decide to subscribe) Either way, I would recommend checking it out! 
Do you receive ipsy bags and post reveals? Comment below so I can check yours out! :)







Linking up to these parties HERE!

1 comment:

  1. this seems like a really awesome deal if you are someone who likes to try out new beauty products! I have ridiculously sensitive skin and can't really wear any blush or eye shadow ... even lipgloss is hit or miss. This also sounds like an awesome gift for a sister or close friend.

    -- Liane
    http://reign-or-shine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...