(From left to right, top to bottom)
1. Canning Jar Pumpkin- I couldn't find a direct link to this project. It looks pretty simple though. Just some canning jar rings tied together in the middle with a clothespin for a stem!
2. Dollar Store Fall Garland- I made this last week and absolutely love it! I planned on taking it down after I took the pictures, but it is still hanging in my kitchen!
3. Hometown Pride Pumpkins- These painted pumpkins are so cute! Plus, they will last longer.
4. Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub- I love making my own scrubs, and this one sounds delicious! I'm so excited to make this and share it with family and friends.
5. Fall Candle Centerpiece- This looks like an easy to assemble centerpiece that won't break the bank!
6. Raffia Wrapped Vase- I love this idea! I have lots of raffia and sad little vases waiting for this project. Plus, it's a dollar store project!
7. Fall Leaf Initial- This would be really cute hanging on my front door!
I hope I inspired some of you to get crafty this weekend! We hope you have a great one, and we will be back with more fun projects next week.
Check out our Link Party Directory to see the parties we link to!